Saturday, November 6, 2010

Self-conclusion

I don't know why I still feel this way. Yesterday was my birthday...yet it was so much more bitter than sweet. I went to school...that was okay, my friends are really nice, they made me some cards and brownies and stuff. Then I got home, and I didn't feel like doing anything so I just chilled and around 7 was laying in bed watching a movie when my mom came in and was like "What are you doing? I thought you were going out tonight?" When I told her I didn't feel like it... well she was weird about it. She told me I HAD to get out and do something and I insisted I was too tired and didn't feel good. Which wasn't a lie, I didn't feel good emotionally. So she said I could take an hour nap but then at 9 she would make me get up and atleast go out to eat with her and her best friend (also my friend.) That time came and Alison (friend) came over. They both tried to force me out of bed for over an hour but I refused over and over. If they tell me I can do what I want since it's my birthday, that should include sleeping if I want to right? Apparently not to them. Anyways they finally forced me out at ten, because I honestly couldn't take their nagging anymore. All we did was eat and see a movie. But I knew it wasn't a good idea because today I'm sooo exhausted emotionally. I almost snapped at my mom just for telling me I didn't have time to do laundry before we left for the family party she's again FORCING me to go to. Trust me I spent a few days begging her to let me out of this too. You think it'd be obvious to her... I even told her, and I quote "Do you not feel the slightest bit bad that I am dreading my birthday weekend all thanks to you?" And again she was her annoying stubborn self and said "No I don't, I'm sorry I love my daughter and want to celebrate her birthday." Geeze you'd think I was asking something drastic. But no, all I wanted was to stay at home. I mean I'm so stressed in school and I am so sleep deprived, the weekends are now a time for catching up on the homework and sleep I missed out on during the week, and no time for anything else. It's pretty frustrating, but this is just a normal student's lifestyle I suppose. Screw this. I'm so sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment